Sunday, November 28, 2010

#46: Dancing/Clubs

Its been a couple days since something last pissed me off, I was shredding the whole weekend so you can lick my ass if you don't like it. I doubt anyone fucking reads this thing anyways. I know I don't. Don't worry though, I'll soon have you guys (read: the one person who got drunk and clicked on this link) either laughing like a black guy at a Katt Williams concert, or more uncomfortable than a white guy at a Katt Williams concert. I think you have to be black to get that guy's jokes, because they are not funny whatsoever to me. I would rather listen to Bob Levy talk about some 10 year old water polo player with one arm than a Katt Williams joke. Anyways, about this club bullshit. Wow. I mean WOW. The only reason clubs exist, literally the only valid reason, is that hot girls like to dance. Why? I don't know. If you want my opinion the only dance they should be doing is the one where they make me some fucking breakfast after taking a money shot in the face the previous night. I forget what its called. If you are a guy and you go to clubs to dance, or to drink, or anything other than picking up a drunk slut who struggles with self esteem issues, then you are not really a man at all but instead you are an embarassment to people who actually use their dicks for something other than pissing on their balls. What's that you say? You go because they have 2 dollar rockstar/vodka drinks? Fuck you, go to the fucking minute mart and buy a 30 rack like a real man. Rockstars and vodka are both fuck head drinks anyways. Energy drinks are like the tapout shirts of beverages. And vodka came from russia soooo...yeah.

Someone please tell me how that shit whores do can be considered dancing. I don't think grinding up on some creep's camo shorts so hard that it leaves a fucking shit streak can be considered any sort of art form whatsoever. Let's just be real and call it by what it is: Cock Hunting. Because every bitch out there is trying to get railed. If you say you aren't, then you're a lying slut or you're that fat whale whos seen Halley's Comet more times than you've seen a dick. Once the sluts find a pork sword they like, or once it gets past 1 am, then its just a smoke break and a car ride before someone is punching their guts out. It would depress me, if the part of my brain that gave a shit wasn't smaller than the space between Michelle Obama's eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I think u have issues of your own what kind of person is completly disgusted with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of person cant spell completely? and if you weren't an idiot you would have seen #100 where i list things i enjoy. but you are and so you didn't

    ReplyDelete
  3. No i think u got everything i wrote down just fine n understood me well. I wonder how old u r n wut in the world u realy do look like.hmm.

    ReplyDelete