Friday, October 29, 2010

#7: People Who Don't Train Their Dogs, and Cats In General

I'm going to break it down real simple for all you stupid fucks out there...If you don’t have the time or the discipline to train your dog, don't buy one. Because there's nothing more annoying than walking outside and having some dipshit dog put his face in my lap like it’s a drunk girl on Friday night while the owner just laughs and says oh he likes you! Ha ha ha ha. That’s fucking hilarious! Let’s all laugh about it. I love slobbery pants. So thanks! And when some little fucking Pomeranian or some gay Paris Hilton dog jumps on me for the 5th time, don’t get mad at me for drop kicking that little shit halfway across the Safeway parking lot. I wouldn’t feel the need to do that if your dog had learned 'come' or 'here' or 'get away from that kid before he ends your life'. And boy do I hate cats. 'But they’re so smart bla bla bla'. Yeah? If licking yourself until you puke and treating the people responsible for giving you food water and shelter like a scratching post is smart then I guess cats are geniuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment