Friday, October 29, 2010

#13: Smart Cars

Hey look at me I’m saving so much gas yeah I’m so cool and smart. I drive a SMARTCAR!!! I bet you do save a lot of gas, since someone with no friends/girlfriend isn’t going to be driving around a lot. And don’t give me that saving the planet bullshit. The planet is going to be here forever. The only thing the ozone hole is going to fuck over is us; the planet could really not give less of a shit as it is an INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT. Now, think quickly, it’s wet and you just lost control of your Smart Car, what will you do? Answer: if you’re going faster than 25mph you’re going to fucking die since Smart Cars are about as safe as driving a cardboard box. And, hey lets go on a trip man pack your shit! Oh you can only fit yourself and Verne Troyer in your car? FUCKING AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment