Friday, October 29, 2010

#4: That Dumb Fucking Wench Who Took My Order At Burgerville

Stupid Wench: "Hi welcome to Burgerville what can I get for you today?"
Me: "Can I get...two cheese burgers...and a medium sprite please?"
Stupid Wench: "Sure that will be 3.49 please pull to the second window" (or whatever it cost I don’t actually remember, SORRY)
Me: "La la la I’m so excited to wash my burgers down with a tasty sprite, a la Vincent in pulp fiction before he kills that dude who keeps saying “what"...
Stupid Wench: *hands me a bag with two cheeseburgers and FUCKING FRENCH FRIES”
Me: "um did I have a drink with that?"
Stupid Fucking Wench: "no you had the fries and the burgers" (while smiling so I can see all 7 of her janky ass candy corn teeth)
Me: "oh haha I said sprite sorry about that."
Stupid Idiot Fucking Wench With Beef Curtains The Size Of Texas: "no you said fries...well we can switch that for you hold on."
Me: *playing out a scenario in my head where I grab her by the neck, throw her onto the pavement, tell her to eat the curb and drive over her head in my Nissan Xterra, all while the paying customers inside cheer me on and throw confetti

Okay. If that wench was any stupider she would be on a goodwill commercial. What’s the first fucking rule of customer service? THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. Not the customer is right, unless you have dried cum in your ear from sucking dick for crack the other night and you can’t hear properly. I can understand not hearing me correctly, Fries and Sprite sound somewhat alike. But why did she have to pretend like I actually gave a flying fuck about what she thinks? Guess what you stupid wench, you’re like 40 and you work at Burgerville. So instead of getting all high and mighty with your GED you probably took the test for about 7 times, why don’t you just give me my fucking food and drink. I’m sure you’re preoccupied with how soon you’re next smoke break is anyways, I saw those cigs in your pocket. My advice? Smoke ‘em all. Hell go to the 7-11 across the street and buy a carton because when you die of lung disease the world will be a better (and cleaner) place.

No comments:

Post a Comment