Friday, October 29, 2010

#22: Anyone Who Talks Shit About Taylor Swift

The first thing I ask someone when I meet them is 'what do you think of Taylor Swift?' then, depending on their reaction they get one of three responses. If they say Oh she’s awesome I love her! Then they get a high five or maybe a fist pound either/or. If they say I don’t really listen to her or some variation of that then they get a 'what the fuck is wrong with you' stare and silence for the rest of the day. if they say they don’t like her music, well that’s when shit gets real. It’s like I’m Ron Artest and a fan just threw a beer on me. That fucker is getting his face beat in, and he deserves it as well. The worst is when some fuck who thinks they are a music critic says that Taylor has no talent. I guarantee Taylor Swift can sing better than 95% of the population. She can also play guitar well, not really the best but better than everyone I know. But her real strength is how good she is at writing and putting words to music. I can’t wait for some hipster to complain about this post. Fuck Miley Cyrus.

2 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift may be able to sing, but she cannot sing well. Your judgment seems compromised by your desire to shag her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete