Friday, December 17, 2010

#58: People Who Complain About My Complaining

I'm fucking better than you at complaining about shit. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Don't go crying about how I belittle women (yep) or say racist shit (sometimes) because that's going to get you nowhere. Think about it. If I'm an asshole like you say I am (I really am) then why the hell would I give a flying fuck (I really don't) about your misguided attempt to change me anyways? Telling an asshole they're being an asshole is like telling Chris Kattan he is a no talent fuck who doesn't deserve the air in his lungs. Both are redundant and are a waste of fucking time, just like softball or the WNBA. So the fuck what if I say women aren't good at anything, they fucking aren't. If any bitch has a problem with that then I challenge them to a game of one on one. Or maybe they'd like to have a footrace? Perhaps a drinking game (smirnoff ice doesn't count as an alcoholic beverage sorry)? Yeah that's what I fucking thought. Shut up and finish my fucking laundry before my fist title nine's your face. There was also some dick chomping fuck who commented on some post and said I was too depressing. If you can get depressed by a fucking blog, by some 19 year old kid you don't know, then you should either Cobain yourself or get a new fucking outlook on life. Depressing would be if Florida sank into the ocean and my snowboard was in storage there, or if Eva Mendez died. My rants about fucking PETA and growing up should not depress you. And boo fucking hoo I make jokes about Kyron Horman and other dead people. Give me a fucking break you don't know them personally, they have as much emotional ties to you as the deuce I just pinched off after 3 Jr. Cheeseburgers and a Frosty Float (delicious). Also, the complaining about my swearing. Fuck you, you fucking fucks. When I say things like "fuck the WNBA those cunts suck ass!" thats what I want to say. Its not because I have a small vocabulary its just that "I dislike the WNBA, those floozies do not perform well in an athletic setting!" sounds like Stephen Hawking just banged out an anger blog on his keypad. That's pussy shit and I don't fuck with pussies I just fuck them.

5 comments:

  1. Sooo ... just to be clear..u arent gay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope sorry "robert revolution"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny how you want to be just like Maddox:
    http://maddox.xmission.com/

    It's like he's your hero. You should write to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not true, and I will give you 3 reasons why. One: He is a 32 year old with a blog. Obviously he was a complete fucking nerd in high school because anyone over the age of 25 who had a life when they were growing up should not understand the internet well enough to know how to set up a blog. Two: He talks about sticking it to the man and has a picture of Che Guevara or however you spell it on the front page of his blog. Yet he works for a fucking telecommunications company writing code. Can you say bad ass (sarcasm). Three, he majors in math. As it was said on this blog before, congratulations on spending a ridiculous amount of time and money to become something I can buy at Staples for 20 dollars. And here's a bonus, just for you: he pays to have that site up. What a fucking waste of money. Why not just us a free site like, I don't know, this one? Who the FUCK pays money to put things on the internet? That's almost as stupid as paying for music.

    ReplyDelete