Monday, December 6, 2010

#52: Pussies Who Complain About Violence In The NFL, And Random Shit

Pop Quiz: What would a little cry baby fuck head say while watching football?
Answer: Helmet to helmet hits are bad for the sport.
WRONG. Maybe those helmet to helmet hits are bad for that guy's temporal lobe, but they are not bad for the sport. What's cooler than seeing James Harrison almost murder someone by using his fucking head as a projectile? Not a lot. I really have no sympathy for those guys in the NFL anyways. Oh no, you get paid millions of dollars to play a fucking game for a living. Maybe if you are scared of getting vicously tackled by large black people you shouldn't have started playing football in the first place. Those rules for the QBs are garbage too. Ben Roethlisberger can force his dick inside of some drunk chick in a bathroom and get away with it but god forbid somebody slap him while he's wearing a helmet cause that's a $20,000 fine. At least he's wearing "protection" out there on the field. I doubt he had time to slip a rubber on between saying things like "shut up while I take your innocence" and "don't make me turn this rape into a murder". And if they don't come to an agreement on a CBA then that would be the gayest thing since the Fred movie. Minimum wage is something like 600k in the NFL. Get a fucking grip you rich fucks, everyone else makes fractions of what you do. "Oh but we need health insurance and shit when we're old." Fuck you, so do I. If you were so concerned about your health breaking down then why the FUCK did you go into a profession where physical violence is encouraged. Don't be a fucking idiot and blow all the money you made while playing and then it should be pretty easy to pay for your medical bills. Everyone has money problems and no one likes hearing about anyone else's so just shut the fuck up and get over yourself Pat Williams (DT for the Vikings/Professional Faggot). You're probably going to die of obesity before those concussions catch up with you anyways.

Remember that period of time on Facebook where chicks would put "I like it on the floor" or some dumb cunt shit like that? Stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen/read/heard in my life. Apparently it was referring to where they put their purses/handbags/whatever whores use to carry their birth control and lipstick around in to raise awareness for breast cancer (I had to look this up just now)...
Only women could come up with such a stupid fucking pointless idea. Its like this joke I know: How do you know when a woman is going to say something smart? When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me..."
The following paragraph is completely 100% sarcastic:
Great idea. The phrase "I like it on the floor" IMMEDIATELY makes my mind jump to breast cancer. In fact it gave me an idea of my own to raise awareness for breast cancer. What everyone should do (hehe omg this is gonna be so cool and helpful) is go to an abortion clinic, say "I'm aborting a food baby!" Then, pinch a fat turd on the carpet and run away! We'll raise so much money and awareness for breast cancer! Wait...Hold on. You're telling me those two things are completely unrelated? And that to benefit breast cancer it would be better if I just ACTUALLY DONATED SOME FUCKING MONEY MYSELF? But how would I show my friends how philanthropic I am? What's the point of doing something good if no one fawns over you afterwards? (if you're a female reading this then you probably don't know what philanthropic means, it means HELPFUL. I apologize for using big words)

Fuck that State Farm Insurance guy from the commercials. Not the black guy who sounds like Morgan Freeman on paint thinner but the other weird looking guy with the gay ass 90s haircut. That guy has to be in contention with Brendan Fraser in the race for "Most Retarded Looking Person With A (Supposedly) Normal IQ". His face is like one huge fucking forehead, little beady creep eyes, and a chin the size of Khloe Kardashian's ass. And those beady little eyes are like .3 inches apart...Fucking creep. If I was a chick in a coffee shop and he walked in I'd keep my rape whistle on me every time I went near any place that wasn't lit well.

No comments:

Post a Comment