Thursday, January 6, 2011

#70: Luis Scola

I'm going to make a quick list of things that Luis Scola is greasier than...

-A pizza from Dominos
-Bruno Mars' hair
Photobucket
-Queen Latifah's ass crack

You get the idea. He is a disgusting creep and if it gets hot enough he probably fries eggs in his hair. Not to mention he looks like a fucking weirdo. If I saw Luis Scola out and about, and I didn't know he played in the NBA, I would call the police if he came within 20 feet of me. I'd probably do that anyways if I ever saw him. Houston police probably get calls for creepy dudes hanging around the Rockets' practice facility and then when they show up they're like oh its just Luis again being a fucking weirdo fuck head. I bet they radio back and say "Yeah HQ that 217 was actually Scola again, repeat, the 217 was just Scola" and the dispatcher is like "God damn it Scola that's the 3rd time this week get a fucking haircut or something." Why didn't he just play soccer like all the other greasy Argentinians. At least then I wouldn't have to see him on TV when I watch basketball.
He was born in 1980 apparently...Not surprising when you consider that Pau Gasol and Macaulay Culkin were also born that year. It must have been the year of the greasy weird looking fuck heads in the Chinese calendar or something. 1980 was also the year someone shot John Lennon...Coincidence? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment