Thursday, February 10, 2011

#90: Shorts Without Pockets

Hey you little Filipino kids in sweatshops making shorts, what the fuck is wrong with you? When the fuck did it become okay to not put pockets in shorts? Why the fuck would anyone even want shorts without pockets...That basically defeats the only valid reason to wear pants. If I didn't have anything to fucking carry around then obviously I would just not wear pants all the time. But unlike little Ernesto who works his fingers to the bone making shitty clothing, I actually have money and an ID that I carry around in a wallet. Maybe there's just a communication problem between those third world fuck heads and the good people here in America. So let me spell it out for you, Ernesto. PUT SOME FUCKING POCKETS ON MY SHORTS. Carrying a wallet around in a sweatshirt pocket is annoying as fuck and leaving it in the car just invites black peo-I mean criminals-to steal it to pay for their sister's abortion. Sometimes I'm not even wearing a swetshirt with pockets, and then I am really up a shit creek thanks to Ernesto's dumb fucking ass.

5 comments:

  1. yeah im sure that they have internet/computers in the Philippines...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is Kyle your boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Josh and I are lovers, Wazzu grads, and dildo enthusiasts. No one can stand between our love or lovemaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is Kyle my boyfriend...well its not FB official yet so I don't want to jinx it :p

    ReplyDelete